STOP and think – am I following the E-Safety Rules?
Remember to stay safe online!
Don’t forget the E-Safety Rules before you use the computer. Make sure you have an adult to help you.
- I will only use the Internet and computing equipment with an adult’s permission and I will use it carefully.
- I will keep my login and password information secret.
- I will not send my phone number, address or a photo of me to anybody.
- I will only use activities that an adult has allowed me to use and I will ask for help if I am not sure what to do.
- If I see something that makes me feel unhappy I will tell an adult.
(Parents can visit the E-Safety page to see more information)
Login to Bug Club & Purple Mash
Visit Bug Club website (opens in new tab)
You can use Purple Mash to play fun games, puzzles and activities that help you learn at the same time.
Visit Purple Mash website (opens in new tab)
Here are some links you can use to help with your literacy, numeracy and lots of other topics at home.
(Note to parents: All websites are free to access and are appropriate for children, but they must be supervised at all times while using the Internet. Some websites may invite you and your child to register for more activities. The following links are to external websites and Grange Park Infant & Nursery School are not responsible for any content or advertising on these websites. They may change or become unavailable at any time.)
Visit BBC Bitesize KS1 (opens in new tab)
Visit E4Education Games (opens in new tab)
Visit Reading Bear (opens in new tab)
Visit Starfall (opens in new tab)
Visit ICT Games (opens in new tab)
Barclays Code Playground can show you about computer code and programming. Just click on a picture, and play with the code to see the pictures change.
Visit Barclays Code Playground (opens in new tab)