Year 1 Trip to Gunnersbury Park Museum
Please find below details about the School Trip to Gunnersbury Park Museum:
YEAR 1 SCHOOL OUTING TO GUNNERSBURY PARK AND MUSEUM
THURSDAY 6TH JUNE
Thank you for your contributions towards our trip to Gunnersbury Park and Museum. Our places are booked and final arrangements have been confirmed.
Some useful information for the day
- The children will need to arrive by 8.45am prompt.
- The children will be supervised at all times; there will be a ratio of one adult to six children.
- Your child will need to bring a packed lunch wrapped in foil or cling-film in a labelled carrier bag – no plastic boxes please. The children are allowed to bring two drinks – no fizzy drinks or glass bottles please. If the weather is warm meat, yoghurts and chocolate bars are not advisable.
- School uniform must be worn, with sensible outdoor shoes / trainers (not sandals) and a light rainproof jacket. A hat is recommended if the weather is sunny.
- We cannot administer any medication such as travel sickness tablets or hay fever preparations. These should be given to your child prior to the trip. Please apply sun creams before coming to school if you feel this is necessary.
- We hope to depart from school by 9.15am and return by 4.00pm. We may be delayed due to traffic conditions but please be on time and wait outside the classroom as normal.
Please note that the children will be expected to arrive in school earlier than usual at 8.45am and will return at the later time of 4.00pm.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Deputy Head Teacher