STOP and think – am I following the E-Safety Rules?
Remember to stay safe online!
Don’t forget the E-Safety Rules before you use the computer. Make sure you have an adult to help you.
- I will only use the Internet and computing equipment with an adult’s permission and I will use it carefully.
- I will keep my login and password information secret.
- I will not send my phone number, address or a photo of me to anybody.
- I will only use activities that an adult has allowed me to use and I will ask for help if I am not sure what to do.
- If I see something that makes me feel unhappy I will tell an adult.
(Parents can visit the E-Safety page to see more information)
Login to Bug Club, Mathletics and Purple Mash
Visit Bug Club website (opens in new tab)
Visit Mathletics website (opens in new tab)
Visit Purple Mash website(opens in new tab)
Here are some links you can use to help with your literacy, numeracy and lots of other topics at home.
Visit BBC Bitesize KS1 (opens in new tab)
Visit E4Education Games (opens in new tab)
Visit Reading Bear (opens in new tab)
Visit Starfall (opens in new tab)
Visit ICT Games (opens in new tab)
Visit Barclays Code Playground (opens in new tab)
You, or an adult you trust, can let the police know if
something has made you feel worried or unhappy online.
This button takes you to the CEOP Safety Centre
for help and advice, and to make a report.